Monday, September 12, 2005

Considering career at McDonalds...

and other random things to take my mind off the weekend

After listening to a loud discussion between two managers going over the scheduling. I discovered you can have every Friday off for a side job as a DJ (I'm the DJ, I'm the DJ, I'm the DJ) and that a weekend isn't always Sat. and Sun. but sometimes Thursday and Friday too.

Typed in a Word Verification to post a comment on someone’s blog that was nntmigodk. Which to me spelled out "not my god. k?"

Saw a black pigeon sitting in a tree (I've never seen that. I actually thought they were sidewalk, ledge and roof dwellers.) I think maybe he thought he was a crow.

4 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger saurav said...

haloscan is much better than word verification...
thanx for visiting my site....
see you..take care...

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

i didn't think you would stoop so low to sterotype pigeons.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Not Feelin' Clever said...

Thanks for the compliment to my blog; yours is quite enjoyable as well. Looking forward to reading more, although I sincerely hope that the McD's career path isn't in your future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home