Monday, September 05, 2005

Lord...Are you LISTENING to THEM?

capt.laeg10909021122.hurricane_katrina_laeg109


Aug. 2
Pat Robinson, who seems to view God as a divine hit man, taking out justices or anyone else who gets in the way of the Religious Right agenda, prayed for "...Additional vacancies on the court, and [asked] for additional fine people like John Roberts."

Roberts Hearing Set for Monday; Rehnquist's Coffin Lies in Court


Kim Clement
Claims prophetic utterance of July 22nd, 2005 foretold of hurricane.
"Enough of past curses reminding you of yesterday’s failures. Enough of New Orleans and its treachery. Enough of stealing the Ark of the Covenant" blah, blah, referencing some biblical figures, blah....
"O New Orleans God speaks to you from Houston tonight and says enough of this! For a judgment is coming says the Spirit of the Lord, and I will take the men that have stood in faith, raise them above the flood that shall destroy those that constantly bicker and stand against my servant Moses, or my servant Bilbo. I want you to understand there are great men in New Orleans that have faith, but you have been set aside not to lose but to win. Enough of this! For I will take the curses and the bodies will even rise and they will come forth on the water, but I will keep you and the stench of death will only last a few days."


Ahhh, alright God when crazy people say crazy things long enough there is bound to be SOME coincidences. You realize they are using your name as their authority though...right?

You've been a good guy, and maybe you aren't listening to them...
But I'm warning you Lord...I got my eye on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home