Thursday, February 02, 2006

Asked and answered

Mater: What is a microplane grater? And, why is it best? Does it eat fewer fingernails and knuckles?
Supposed to be best for ginger.
me: Found pictures. FINALLY! Something that shreads the human bits fine enough the guests don't notice.
Mater: Did you know quean \kween\ (noun) - A bold, impudent, or ill-behaved woman, even a hussy or a strumpet. Originated as Old English cwene [kwene] when "queen" was "cwen" [kweyn]. Both are akin to Dutch kween "barren cow" and Swedish kvinna "woman."?
me:Had no idea. But I was beginning to suspect something to that effect of Queens. Hussy, strumpet or barren cow fit prety well for my gay friends.
Mater: Gung Hay Fat Choy
me: Uh-huh, right back atcha'

My mom also sends me heart healthy recipies this months is the winner by far
February Love Your Heart Potions:
2 ounces Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
1 ounce Absolut® Raspberri
Splash sweetened lime juice
Splash grenadine
Raspberry, garnish
me: Anything at all to make me get my servings of fruit eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home