Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

The church St. Christmas was classically insane: up at 7 because I'm sleeping in the living room next to the tree and people are getting up, no breakfast planed (good news, Hardee's is open), unburied the dining room so we can sit at a table (6 people) instead of lounging around eating from our laps, listen to my sister bitch about cooking (chew my mother out for making her do it, find out sister dear went to the store yesterday to get more things to cook), etc. etc. etc.

Her boy friend made a bad impression on me. Especially after I had defended behavior mother said he exhibited. I tried to cut him some slack (had his wisdom teeth out the week before) but since he was smoking like a chimney I assume he's not too worried about it.
Can't stop watching "The Santa Clause 2" to come open presents? I mean Tim Allen IS compelling as HELL but, Presents...HELLO? Can't sit at the dinner table while we eat even if he isn't hungry? Can't get his own damn beer? (I mean for Fucks sake, I'm not your waitress nor your girlfriend. At first he didn't even ask me to get it, I was supposed to GUESS that when he asked if there was anymore beer left, I wasn't supposed to say unless you guys drank it all after I left it's still in the fridge I was supposed to GET it FOR him as I discovered 1/2 hour later when he asked me to get him some beer). He can't help sister-K: put together a cabinet or load up the car? After (she asked for help) and I helped with the cabinet, as R and I were trying to leave K snapped at me telling me I couldn't leave because who was gonna help her load up all her Christmas loot). Hmm, he looks ambulatory. AND apparently after I left turns out she was in no big hurry suddenly cause he wasn't up to making the trip just yet... till what ever crappy movie he was watching sprawled on my moms bed was over (oh, and yes, he KNOWS it her bed)

Grrr, needless to say he better be on his best behavior next time I see him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home