Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Amazon emails

So I get an email from Amazon yesterday. Subject line:

A Gift Has Been Purchased from Your Amazon Baby Registry.

A Baby Registry gift will be arriving soon! We thought you might like to know that an item was recently purchased from your Amazon.com Baby Registry. If you can't wait to know what it is and who it's from, and want to send a thank-you note, visit your Thank-You List . All necessary details are available, including the gift-giver's address.

Congratulations and Best Wishes,
Your friends at Amazon.com's Baby Registry

Whaa? Is there something Amazon and I need to talk about. Something R needs to tell me?
I double check, sure enough I'm still not pregnant and don't have a baby registry. But now I'm really wondering what it is.

Today I get another email from Amazon, subject: Recent E-mails from Amazon.com
So it was a mistake.

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We're contacting you about the e-mail message we mistakenly sent to
you indicating that an item was purchased from your baby registry;
this message was sent to you in error. We intended to send you an
e-mail regarding your Amazon Wedding Registry, but the text of the
message was incorrect. Please watch for a message regarding your
Amazon Wedding Registry in the next day or two.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. We are looking
into this matter and we are taking steps to prevent this from
happening again.

Wait. I don't have a wedding registry either.
I wonder what it is.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Lady said...

I got this too... And no I'm not pregnant and no I don't have a Wedding Registry.... hopefully it's not spyware.... yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home