Monday, July 07, 2008

Bathroom humor

First of all the shooting on the 3rd was completely unrelated to me addressing 3 girls as insignificant bitches.
Poor Dr. C.J. chose the wrong line at the port'ojohn, her door never opened. I came out and told her she was going next. There seemed to be some debate, I blocked them, she went in, they thought they wanted to continue the discussion, I informed the insignificant bitches they were indeed mistaken (I mean, seriously, if you want to fight over a port-o-potty I can still get that Decatur), they apologized, Dr. C.J. came out like a bear and I had to steer her away lest the IB's piss themselves again.

I had nothing to do with the man wandering the halls at Navy Pier on the 4th. looking for the illusive bathroom. Okay, actually I did. He assumed I worked there, "or something" because I was in costume (word to the uninformed a hat is a costume). So I sent him out of the restaurant and down the hall where there are signs that will lead you all along the second floor, but the illusive restrooms are unmarked and locked *Smirk*.
That's what you get for mocking me while I'm in line for the bathroom and being too stupid to see that the mens room is right next to it. But then several women commented on my "Costume" and asked if I worked there. Since I WAS in costume and suddenly was employed there "or something" I reminded them the USO was in Navy Pier and would they mind letting me go ahead of them as I needed to get back to work
(or something).

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Charlotte said...

LOL. Haha, whomp, there it is! Confrontation galore with three insignificant bitches. I'd say Dr. CJ mastered her fear of confrontation in no time! She's a quick learner that one! But, she learned from the great master, the beautiful Hatted Kitten.

Hat = costume = works at Navy pier?? Get a clue, folks! My kitten ain't your personal toilet guide! [Just working on keeping my confrontation style well oiled, strong & robust.]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home