Thursday, July 17, 2003

I could complain more...could I complain more?

I've been so tired lately. I wonder if it an age thing. I use to catch my father dozing at his desk about 2:30 if it was a slow day. I just want to sleep about then too these days. I wonder about the age thing, but it's just been recent. I don't recall aging that much in the past 2 weeks. I did have 3 fevers prior to this. I wonder if I just never recouped. Maybe I'm ill, maybe I drink too much, maybe I'm board, maybe I'm getting old.
Eh, who cares. I have nothing to write. Haven't been creative lately. My life is boring and my job top secret. My sister is on strike and, if she has the funds to survive, I actually envy her. What employed person doesn't want time off? I know, tomorrow is Friday, but to me that makes no difference. Even if I have the whole weekend off it's just a count down till the dreaded Monday.

IloveMyJobiLovemyJobilovemyjob
and my life's pretty good too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home