Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Some say I’m too old to trick or treat (apparently I have been for years). The “Adult” thing to do is drink, dance and séance. Last Saturday I did all 3 including pestering Houdini. Tonight it could be you.

Although the séance was professionally done I have felt more spirituality from a mountain top, tree or graveyard. I realize that's not saying much. I suppose they are sort of a different type of spirituality. But what happened to all the hokum? If we can’t raise people to chat with, can’t we at least have a bit more than some simple magic tricks? Where was the eerie touch in complete darkness, the vibrating table, the swinging…disco ball? Hey, wait a minute!
Whatever you do tonight, be open, be careful, and have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home