Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Healthy part II

Well, my BP is good and I quote "It really couldn't be any better"
Yippie. I can have salt!!!

He agreed that I am in good health (from what I told him) but I did lie a little about alcohol consumption.
Blood work will be back fri, but he'll be out so am to call monday.
I am so gonna live it up this weekend.

He seems like a good Dr. Of course he gave me a minor reprimand for the smoking thing (but gently like R's Dr. dad does)
He asked if I had thought about quitting I said I thought I was going to when I was 30, he asked what happened..
"Why, doctor. Don't you know a woman is never over 29?"
He got a giggle.
He offered a treatment for smoking. A combo of a pill and a nicotine "something" for withdrawal. We got to talking and I asked about this pill, I was right it was an antidepressant. I told him I thought so because when I took Xanax I didn't smoke much. He asked if I wanted some xanax.
I like this guy.

Then he told me to take off my clothes. Why do guys always have to spoil everything?
At least he left the room.
woohoo

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Herge Smith said...

Yowza!! Is that you through the keyhole?

Did you take the Xanax?

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Perdita said...

Of course!
Yes Herge it is an artists rendering of what I might look like through a keyhole. Notice how I am carefully hiding my face so as to keep my anonymity?

Didn’t take it then. I gotta let him think I don't want the Xanax, then go back all sly like. See, I've set him up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home