Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Why does this keep coming up?

It's not like I actually believe in the things or anything. But R and I have discussed throughly what we would do and where we would go incase of a Zombie attack.
And I still only got a 73?
Obviously there is some flaw in my plan

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 73%! Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 48% on survivalpoints
The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test

Upon taking it again I was able to score a 89% with a 83% higher than my gender/age average.
I did this by using a bitten friend as bate and strapping explosives to them.
Poor Sue.

iamfuckingterrified

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home