Wednesday, August 03, 2005

NO WAY

That is impossible, and I have user testimony to the contrary
You Are 20% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.



I found the old Duck and Cover (realplayer) movie for nuclear blasts
Duck and Cover (other accesses)

It reminded me of the 1960 H.G. Wells - The Time Machine

Future: Giant air raid siren blowing spikes pop up out of the temple an start making all kinds of racket. All the young people fall into a hypnotic trance and wander over to the temple in a mass group. There's a group who wander into the temple doors and then as the air raid sirens die out and pull back down into the temple, the doors close. And no one even realize anything is wrong. *Sounds of munching down below

Sheep to the slaughter man. Sheep to the slaughter.

Lesson of the day: Always remember to question tradition and understand ritual. otherwise you might be Morlock meat

5 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

i think it gives everyone 20% weird.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Taskas said...

i got 40%
perdita, who are you? you left a comment on my friends blog (regimantas.blogspot.com)....so you think im hot :):)

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Perdita said...

I AM NOOOooooo One of consequence.
Pay no attention to the person behind the curtain. I am the great and powerful Oz!
And....
She is Hot

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I was 50% weird. "Normal enough to know that you're weird...But too damn weird to do anything about it!" That's pretty accurate. Enjoying your blog!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Perdita said...

Thanks Sam!

I'm a little bit of everywhere all over the place.
Long ago I thought to give my blog some sort of direction... but I think my short attention span and crow like love for shiny things is too much for one blog to over come.

hmmm
Maybe I'll change that to my profile

 

Post a Comment

<< Home