Friday, July 22, 2005

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before

I will post later.
But in the mean time it's friday and I've done the morning (web) crawl all day.

Here is what you've been missing:
Even the cute little bunny complains that everyone has had more sex than him

perhaps even Jared Fogle the Subway guy

yikes! This has got to be the worst assignment in the history of the world

I am in the top 1.72% richest people in the world.
There are 5,896,521,739 people poorer than me.
and yet I still feel poor

Someone needs some help. Or a hug


http://www.anime-system.narod.ru/Galleries/angel/angel17.jpg
Your inner soul is very mellow. You're very laid
back and pretty much enjoy life! You're quite
an average person, you enjoy hanging out with
your friends, but also making sure you're doing
alright in school. You love to have fun and
laugh, but you're also quiet at times and just
like to soak in the pleasurement of simple
things. You have a pretty good life going on
and wouldn't trade it for anything else :)


What Is Your Inner Soul Trying To Say?
My inner soul is saying...did a 14 year old write this quiz? brought to you by Quizilla


hee, hee, hee and this Japan Tobacco "Smoking Manners"

7 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Herge Smith said...

Hi, why do I need help then?

Just wondered.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Perdita said...

hee hee
I spent some time at Herge's site today. He is truely bizzar in a wonderful way...

I passed him around like a cheep hooker or a joint...sometimes I forget people can find me out here...in here...where ever.
And then there is the laziness factor of not bothering to write more about the site...
but dude someone must have checked you out from here, so that's good...right?

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

I'd like to say that test isn't geared towards guys..... anyways..

Your inner soul is saying SCREW YOU! For some reason you gave up caring about things. You use to be warm and loving, but now you've started crusting over to a cold, hardcore bitch who doesn't take crap from anybody! Even though you try not to show emotions, you desperately want to let loose and go wild! You have an attitude that makes you irresistible to others and you are the one usually to take charge of situations. Try to let loose and have some fun because we all know how much you really want to.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Perdita said...

Johnny needs a hug too
or at least your inner soul does...
but I'm afraid it would just try to cut me. And since I'm "average" I don't think my inner psyche could take it

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Herge Smith said...

Perdita - you're right, I need help, I was just saying is all... lovely site btw...

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

what's with the i don't have fun line. i'll cut whoever wrote this crap.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Miss Me said...

The test sucks, don't want my inner soul to be mellow, but he, it's just a quiz. As long as u're not the richest person in the world, you're allowed to feel poor. Well like that makes you happy, sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home