Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Too busy to post

In the past week I have Read:
Geeks by Jon Katz
Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
Diary (a Novel) by Chuck Palahniuk

Now the rain is coming down like we should have built that damn ark thing when God told us to. I hope some fell in my yard.
But people expect me to work, so I must away.


edited to add:

SPE

She, who I visited last weekend, and her troupe had a gig with Louis Black, but he canceled. I told her she just went up in my esteem. When she said he had canceled I said, but he booked with you. I believe that's close enough to fame for me.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

love louis black.

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's gotta be cutting into your video game time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home