Friday, July 08, 2005

What disease did cured ham actually have?

Anyone?

maybe the ham saw the error of it's ways
I flunked. But there is freshness and hope!


Speaking of freshness and hope....


So remember how I'm *cough* working out? Well I did today with some suprising results.
What? What is this? I swear when I left the house this morning I had one.
No Bra
Yup, that's me today. You can call me Capitan No Bra.
It's actually quite sad. I was excited all this week about bras too. I went to Victoria's Secret this week and bought 3 because I've gone up a cup size (no-more training bras for me). And today I'm, well I'm, underneath my clothes I'm naked.
Hmmm sounds as risquà as it feels.
I know, what's the big deal. I bet a lot of women go bra less but I was raised...Amish. Would you buy Quaker? How about Puritan? Besides why would you go bra less if you had 3 new expensive bras? And that's the other thing. I can't bring myself to go buy one. I JUST bought 3. I can't afford another. But what happened to the bra? Was I mistaken about wearing one this morning? Has my brain truely turned into mashed potatos? Did I forget taking it off and waving it out the window of the bus? Did I run into Penn and Teller? Did someone pick the lock on my locker and just take the bra, and what would motivate that? Was my underwear being coveted by the young lady changing next to me (who was way to big for that tiny slingshot of a thing)? Or did someone find themselves at the gym, pre-board meeting, and realize they left their bra on the floor of the Taxi last night?
I don't know. All I know is...
It's cold in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home