Thursday, July 07, 2005

7/7/5

From London, to the news-waves, to the streets.

I don't know how things are where you are but there are an unusual number of Helicopters hovering down town (low considering the buildings). If I were on the 47th floor, he'd be looking in my window. And there are more street cops than usual, in front of buildings, on corners, down in the L.
But it doesn't register. I've walked by Horses in riot gear before not knowing anything was going on.
Until I see some horses in riot gear I can't get too worked up.
I just want to say it one more time...
HORSES IN RIOT GEAR
I think it's good we're on alert, but even the blokes in London have said, if it's my time- it's my time, but I've got to get into work in the mean time.

but then I don't have post traumatic stress disorder.

How are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home