Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Because I know they judge me too

People on the streets...

I don't care if it is a Louie Vuitton bag sir, it's still purse.

If you live in the windy city:
Girls, buy a longer or tighter skirt
Men, get better toupee glue

Are we really still doing stilletoes? Well maybe for a REALLY hot date. But jam your fat foot in them during the day? Questionable. And NEVER with fat ankles!

Translucent white pants: See above

Tube tops with old women in them *Shiver with me if your under 70*

Word of advice men. The thinnest palest spandex bike shorts...leave nothing good to the imagination guys

Powder. I get it. It's a sweat thing. I appreciate it and do it too. But you look like you've been mauled by Powdered Doughnut the pusher man. Here is the key, dont get dressed and then decide to do it. It really works best inside the clothes. I can tell you didn't want your tits and butt crack to sweat...and isn't that almost as bad?

Yes I realize my ankle socks with a dress make me look 12. But I can fix that in a snap once I get into work.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Athena00181 said...

I think you might find this one interesting reading then.. good post.. props to ya!

http://www.slate.com/id/2121380/?nav=fo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home