Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Additions

You should take note of the additions I have made to the links.

Most of these I stumbled on to being the naturally curious creature God intended me to be. I said that some day I'd leak some information and let you know where some of the "worth while" writers were. Now, now, don't be offended if I haven't found yours yet. Although I do have quite a collection I read daily now, I do still find time to browse. I will not link everything I read, I think I may rotate some in or out. I still want to keep something my own private stash (well, maybe I'm not sure about their ripeness yet) and it is with almost reluctance I introduce you to these because I am the kind of person who likes to be on the cutting edge, see? And once they become so mainstream popular in the bloggity-blog world I'll have to lose interest.
"Oh, my how passe."

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool
It's about time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home