Saturday, July 30, 2005

I can no longer stand lectures by naked emperors about the best way to dress

Come on people (government, bloggers, purveyors of news) put some clothes on or shut up. But stop being so oblivious.

Well that kinda goes for me too. I just get tired of having to let things slide. I have to NOT get into debates with persons whose opinions are different from mine. Because first of all they are actually arguments and second of all I don't know everything about: politics, religion, stem cell, culture, EVERYTHING. I don't have the answers to everything, thought I am well educated and well read (breaking arm patting self on the back).

But I so want to say something. Why can't I just throw out un-researched bullshit like so many others? Why do I feel compelled to keep my mouth shut/fingers still unless they have made some obvious misstatement? Is it so I look less naked than the idiot who has captured my interest?

Why did I just waist my time saying nothing and speaking in circles?


Well so you dont feel gypped...

You know James K. Polk: "...Our eleventh pres-a-dent"?
They Might Be Giants
Perhaps one of the reasons he was (is) so widely unknown is because he was virtually elected by the first (organized) mob boss in New York, Captain Isaiah Rynders. Of course the presidency was delivered by voter fraud. What else would you expect?
You've been educated.

And so you feel entertained...
Check out the "inches on the reel-to-reel" link.
This weeks flavor is ever so tasty

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Herge Smith said...

Seriously, just write a string of words totally contray to whatever the subject of the post was about and upset some people. It's the new fashion in the blog world.

Oh, and don't forget to go anon, and then visit a little later to see the reaction.

Oh yeah.

Great post btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home