Friday, February 03, 2006

That old familiar feeling

I want to go somewhere. I want to leave this place.
I have nothing to escape anymore so the impetus is less.
The urge is reduced, no need for flight, and what remains is the desire for adventure, new scenery, a bit of the ‘ol living of life.
Spring, time of new beginnings is approaching and so does the feeling.
I don’t have much time here. I should make the most of it.
I begin to flutter around as if about to migrate while all the birds begin to think about putting down roots with a sudden urge to nest.



Added days later.
R received an offer from a company in California.
Becareful what you wish for

4 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Stormieweather said...

Did he accept the offer?

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger furyouhin said...

wow. wow! where in calif? if it's anywhere other than san francisco proper, you may end up having to re-car. no one walks in L.A, (or in silicon valley or points in-between)

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh lucky

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Perdita said...

They are still talking shop. He probably won't even know much for a week or so.
Silicon, unfortunately, maybe I could get a Vespa, or is that crazy talk with the traffic?

Lucky. Well I don't think luck had much to do with this. I'm sure R would say it was all hard work.

Ill keep you posted as I freak out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home