Monday, June 26, 2006

Home free

So last month the new owner stopped by and we received a lease, month to month and the reassurance that the owners didn’t know when they were tearing the place down but they would give us 60 days notice.
what a relief
So we signed it and I sent it back with the rent check. Which, a month later they still have yet to cash. Of course the still haven’t sent us a copy of the lease either. I have worried openly that they have not received it and R has tried to reassure me that they can not just spring a month of late fees on us. Time to pay the rent again. R will be calling for a copy of our lease and hopefully let them know they can either cash my checks or let me live here rent free, because I can’t abide my finances being this messed up. It’s not like I have unlimited funds in my checking account. A months rent lingering in there is very misleading and makes me feel I can afford things I shouldn’t be buying.

We are still house hunting.
But that os a WHOLE other story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home