Thursday, April 12, 2007

Proving, everyday, I'm still cool

I'm so removed from the music scene these days I've almost become that old fogy.
WHATS that NOISE
trust me it was NOT the Beastie Boys.
But every so often I completely accidentally expose myself to music I don't already know.

So I want to let you know about Lily Allen. I know YOU already knew about her because she has been tearing up the internet, that and you didn't decide to live under a rock. Still I'm not too far behind (which will amaze us both) considering her single "Smile" reached #1 on the UK singles charts just last July. From the UK to America and under a rock in less time than it takes hatch a human... I'd say I'm keeping AMAZING tabs on culture.


Lily Allen covers The Kooks "Naive"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home