Thursday, July 19, 2007

Buddha broke my toe

That’s it! I am calling for an injunction.
NO OTHER HUGE LIFE CHANGES!
(you got that higher power/gypsy curse)

R is struggling with when to tell his current job he is leaving them. He wants to do it before all the wedding mishagosh. My opinion is they will take the 2 weeks he would be giving them prior to his requested time off and tell him to take a hike without pay for his 2 weeks vacation (since it would be after his official last 2 weeks). I also feel he should wait till he has a letter of offer before he does anything.

Dress is finally being made, and will be done provided my sister doesn’t have another car accident, that she can pull her attention away from MY car repairs (a car which will be going to her man), and she can calm down enough from him talking about them moving in together.

My flowers will apparently have “wax” baby’s breath since I didn’t ask for baby’s breath and when offered I said, “No, it’s poisonous to cats”. Still we are talking about it, so I guess it will be there.

And I broke my toe on the Buddha that’s always meditating in the dining room doorway.

but on the upside R's job change means we can take the bus together in the morning (how cute is that?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home