Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Letters: the Mother of the Groom

Just wondered how you were doing as the 8th of August draws nearer! Hopefully things are relatively peaceful and under control! I'm sure you'll be glad to know that our new gutters and new driveway are in, so we are presentable once more!! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you -- mom

I wake up ridiculously early like a kid waiting for Christmas but more panic and less glee. R and I are: losing things, forgetting things, and a third thing. We go to the store and can't remember why, we start conversations and trail off forgetting both nouns and verbs, last weekend we tried to go to the park and had to make 4 trips back inside. I'm not looking forward to packing up for the wedding considering this is how things are going.

But see you soon.
Mwah

ps. This marriage thing better take. I am NOT doing this again.
pps. Can someone iron R's shirts for wedding and reception? I believe Bill indicated his expertise in this area last time we were down. I haven't unpacked, hung, or had them laundered and it is silly to expect R will.

~p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home