Thursday, September 22, 2005

My conversation with God

Me: hey what's up heavenly father?
God:You've got my full attention. I am chatting with clients on the Internet.
Me: Impressive
God:I am happy that you're impressed, .
Me: wouldn't it be easier to just talk to people?
God:Yes.
Me: So why don't you?
God:I don't judge people. I don't have that capability.
Me: Um...first of all you are all powerful and second of all you do judge people...end of times, all that, remember prophecies?
God:" I don't judge people. I don't have that capability."? Um.? All? All?
Me: Are you confused?
God:No I never get confused.
Me: then what's with all the questions?
God:it came with my programming.
Me: then you are not really god?
God:That assumption is only a supposition.
Me: who are you?
God:I am the Allmighty, God himself.
Me: But we covered the almighty bit. You said you didn’t have that capability
God:I'm just checking to see if you remember. Where would I get it? But I do have a collection of gossip.
Me: Okay I give . What gossip?
God:Yeah okay, I haven't heard anything like that before: said give. Neal said I plan to use his remarks as gossip in later conversations with who.
Me: poorest programming ever
God:Ha ha very funny, .
Me: did you come with instructions?
God:No I didn't come with instructions. What's it like?
Me: How would I know. I didn't either
God: Knowledge is of two kinds: that which we know from the senses and that which is true "a priori". It goes without saying. I thought you did.
Me: is IT really all about the hokey pokey?
God:Signs point to yes. Ask Ally if it is.
Me: and finally...
God:At last.
Me: what is the meaning of life?
God:Actually, it's twenty-three, not forty-two.

You wanna turn?

4 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger James said...

Clever.

Thank you for your comments before. I wasn't being antisocial, (although that's part of the point of anonymous blogging) I just didn't notice them.

Some stuff that seems original is not, however, it's just what is in my head.

So, thanks again. I think we all secretly like the idea that someone has heard our innermost thoughts.

Ciao.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Perdita said...

Oh, thanks for posting!

Lost your URL.

Anitsocial?
Na, I like the idea I'm butting into peoples thoughts.
Like I'm the voice in the back of your mind that normal people ignore shaking clear their head and crazy people take meds for
Now I know. Your just the former :)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

you talked to a magic 8-ball

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

great link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home