Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Animal Orgies

It was a warm dream of breathing and being. Everything was soft and beautiful. Rolling around. So many scratchy paws, wet noses, frenzy of tails. I begin to come up out of the luxerious haze.

WTF?!?!?
NOT A DREAM DUDE!
For a moment I wonder how I got here.


Then I remember. I picked up some crazy cat and got her to invite me back to her flat.

She gave me a drink. It made my eyes feel like they were bulging out and I vaguely remember soft fluffy things from my imagination dancing below me . I was wasted out on milk like a droog in the Korova Milkbar by the time I was introduced to Giselle

I THOUGHT I was just burying a nut. I SWEAR!


and one unholy thing lead to another.












No. It is actually true

3 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Jude the Obscure said...

Ha, Perdita. I'm a dreamer. I often wonder if it has something to do with being left handed.

The Dream Traders (you asked about on my blog) is one of those books very Wilbur Smithish - the male writer has lots of knowledge (from history books probably) about China, but persists in sharing his sexual fantasies with the reader which might work with male readers although I think the book is too long for the male concentration span. I knew when he 'fell in love' with the Chinese woman she would die in the end (she did) but he conveniently had a British woman to hand and they married and lived happily ever after. Ho hum.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

Well at least someone is coming out and exposing these animal orgies... that's how kennel cough gets around.

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha classic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home