Thursday, October 20, 2005

pizza bomber death

So much has been going on while I’ve been away. It takes some time to catch up on my stories. My stories. Yeah, I guess they are like my version of soap operas. Peoples lives unraveling before me, bits of fiction growing and fleshing out like a woman; prime for child bearing, clever reincarnations of what blandly passes for news, and the occasional lunacy twisting into a knowing smirk.
I have missed you all my darlings.

Since I’m so busy catching up on my stories, and maintaining employment, I’m thinking vignettes for now.

Heres an update on a story that strangely slipped my attention.

The afternoon unfolded like a horrible episode of “The Twilight Zone”: 46-year-old Wells delivered a pie on the afternoon of August 28, 2003. He was next seen strapped into a collar bomb, robbing a bank with a gun fashioned out of a cane and nine pages of instructions leading him on a deadly scavenger hunt.
Police apprehended him after the robbery. Then, while local news cameras rolled, the bomb exploded, killing Wells....some reports suggest they are investigating Floyd Stockton Jr., a convicted rapist currently serving time in Washington state. Stockton once lived on the same road where Wells delivered the pizza.
In another twist, shortly after Wells was killed, a body was found in the freezer of the home Stockton shared with roommate William Rothstein. The body belonged to the ex-boyfriend of Rothstein‘s friend, Marjorie Diehl-Armstrong. Armstrong pleaded guilty to that murder and is currently serving time. Rothstein died of cancer last year.

Man, I wish this was one of my stories. I would LOVE to get into the characters heads and hear the end.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

he was delivering a mushroom and peporoni right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home