Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What a weekend

And I threw a great party, I just wish I had first hand knowledge of it.

Thank god the party ended up being smaller than anticipated. It's easier to get people to fill in all the gaps if there are fewer people you have to ask about the evening. Once you get 20 people (and guests of guests) it's hard to get the whole story. Ask 5 people, thats fine, ask 10 or more and you begin to get disgusted and questioning yourself Am I an alcoholic?
Martinis are not always the best way to start a long night of drinking. I know this, but still that's what I did. I can't post the pictures because I haven't gotten releases from everyone, and (from the quality I have seen) I believe all the picture takers may have been drunk too. I, of course, did not take any pictures being at least half the entertainment and all in the bag.

The highlights I have gathered mostly involve me swapping clothes (I think only shoes) with other guests, giving a lapdance to someones wife, getting knocked over by a door into a pile of cans (one which exploded) and onto the ammo boxes (big wooden crates) I know this because when I asked someone about the bruises and that is what they told me. I have a tender zygoma which indicates, even thought I don't have one, somehow I tried to get a black eye. I forgot to put in the 2nd round of appetizers, which means there were no kitchen fires. I spilled drinks on my sister and apparently fell on top of many people in a pile with another particularly amorous guest (someone elses wife I like to get quite friendly with. It's not my fault she is such a good kisser. It's like she's like a lays potato chip).
Yes it was the kind of party you wish you remembered and your geeky male friends never forget.

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great time... are you going to post a pic of you kissing that other other chick???

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Perdita said...

Hmmm
let me think
no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home