Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dear God, I know, no more wedding talk.
But here it is anyway.

We finally sent out our save the dates for both the wedding and reception.
I designed the wedding invites and the formal reception invites while R designed the “Hell freezing over” post card version.

Yes that is the theme. We didn’t know you were supposed to have a theme, but once we found out, we knew this was ours. Not to mention it is the year of the 16 year cicada (hello, plague of locust). Yep. That’s us. This has lead to some interesting files and sites.
I have an icon on my desktop called Hell, and that’s where I keep all the invite graphics, reception contracts, and million other sundries that seem to required for a weeding wedding. Our on line data base for tracking people is romantically titled Bells! Plague of Locust! Wedding!.
We’ve already had a few RSVP’s via the internet. One of these few was my mother… only RSVPing for the wedding, not the reception.

R's response:

Maybe she didn't understand the two sites?

Maybe?

*kicks dirt*

*shuffles off*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home