Thursday, May 26, 2005

Exceeding 90 degrees but less than 180

obtuse
You want me to write huh?
Attempt #4 in 2 days.

Well currently I don’t know what to say…So I’ll be obtuse. Ha, I usually am by virtue of one definition or the other. I think even that was obtuse.

But the thing weighing on my mind is the thing I can’t even imagine.
How do you make a decision like that? Something you know want –vs- the practicality of timing. Fear of: regret –vs- regret.
But it’s not even just that. There is so much more and this is where my head starts to swim like its practicing for the English Channel.
There is practicality, the ideal situation, and timing: there is stigma and spirituality and desire. Not to mention selfishness, selflessness, Utilitarian, Egalitarian, and who decides what outweighs everything else.

Yeah, That’s what you want to hear. Like you needed someone to reinforce what you already knew.

You know how I say everyone’s biggest-emotional-whatever is equal to everyone else’s. I still firmly believe that…but
I consider what I have to compare. What even comes close and it’s not the same. Maybe it’s because there are additional factors. I don’t know. I think all I can bring is living in Portland. Something I knew I wanted but still had to make a choice about. Something that involved something I loved, someone I loved, something I hoped for. Not being able to have it all. Leaving a lover, leaving a love: losing a love, losing a lover. And none of it worked out for anything. As I said, maybe there is a flaw to my theory.

Well, I’m gonna call you here in a bit. So I’ll just leave this as it is. You’ll read it later and we’ll have either already discussed it, or something to come will make me feel like an ass for sending it.

Just remember. I’m obtuse
1 a : not pointed or acute : BLUNT
b (1) of an angle : rounded at the free end
2 a : lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : INSENSITIVE, STUPID
b : difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression

pick one

Love
Perdita the obtuse


But the poor little flower can't help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home