Friday, June 30, 2006

We should get a boat too

Things to pay for: a condo, (other things to remain nameless) we may as well get a boat too.

Our mothers are freaking out about how much we are going to be spending. I really must say, so am I. But I am frugal and we are both responsible. He doesn’t remember his less liquid and less responsible brother having to go through all prejudging. We haven’t told anyone how much the round thing-I-want-but-we-are-NOT-getting cost. We don’t know how much we are going to spend on the other thing, and we don’t know ho much the condo will cost… so how can everyone be saying it’s going to be too expensive. And I don’t recall anyone but the 2 of us saying they were paying for ANYTHING!!! They didn’t save money for me to go to college, why on earth would they save it for a day no one ever thought would come…. Hey wait a min. what does that say about college.
Really I don’t have enough stress trying to find a place to live. It is getting harder and harder. We’ll do 20 open house a weekend and browse through 300 mls listings in an average week. And I’m about to settle for something I can live with but will grow to hate in 3 years. Too bad I want a place I’ll love. I want a place with unicorns hiding in the closets. I want a place that might be hard for me to part with in 7 years when we can afford to get the house with the yard.


and there is other drama to be dealt with.
like my crazy-crazy mother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home