Friday, July 21, 2006

When it rains, it pours

The living situation may be all but sewn up. The Big party in April will be tackled next. But in the meantime...

The one thing I told R he couldn’t do, change jobs, has shown up unbidden on his doorstep. With a LARGE mortgage looming, I couldn’t conceive contemplating the insecurity, but if it is something he really wants I support that.
Damn I’m such a good girlfriend.
If he does this, I’ll freak out later.


I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Stormieweather said...

Big party in April...reception...does this mean you're registering for China or maybe styrofoam?

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Perdita said...

I'm registering my mortgage!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

what no 2nd mortgage to pick up any looming the first mortgage misses?

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Stormieweather said...

Oops! I knew you had the whole house thing going on but I wasn't sure if you were talking about that or something else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home