Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What is it doing there

The non-related things I find in specific categories continuously amaze me.
In looking for pictures of bike accidents, which I might add are more likely to make me quit biking than actually having had an accident, I ran across this in my google search for "bicycle accidents"
  • See the picture?
  • How about now?

  • I was pleased to find this picture of G. W. Bush's face all chewed up. At least that's more like it.
    But honestly what does that first picture have to do with a bike accident. Is this what our education scare tactics have come down to? Really lazy efforts? Where have such works of art as: "Any Time is Train Time", "Blood on the highway" or "Reefer madness" gone. Hey at least they required a modicum of creativity. What do they show kids these days I wonder. Since I'm here, I'll look. Where are high impact ones? What's with all this soft touch? ADVANCING VEHICLE SAFETY: THE AUTO INSURERS' COMMITMENT PLEASE.

    Well if you as board as I am right now, go ahead and google Picture 4

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home