Monday, September 29, 2008

Alla andra ar dumma i huvudet

And while "other people" maybe "dumb in the head" The Fates have taken it upon themselves to knock some sense into me.
If it were not for the fact I inherited the Polish thick headedness, by now I surely would be in the hospital.

Last time it was the bathroom design. Who puts sinks that close to the toilet?
This time it was a dark hallway and a baby gate. I knew it was there but I forgot and just went plowing into it. Crunch splat. My mother found me face down with my legs up as if the baby gate were going to use me in a wheelbarrow race. She thought it was hilarious. I did too till I realized every angle on my body hurt. Elbows, knees, shoulders, and that angle on the head that sticks out.... hey wait a minute.
So I have a goose egg on my forehead, a minor headache that will not go away, Fates conspiring against me and a husband who refuses to buy that I'm not accident prone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home