Friday, June 03, 2005

Insert sound of disgust and annoyance

Apparently I will be cleaning the apartment this weekend.

There is at least one cat in the house pissing me off!
I've had to throw away clothes, 2 bath mats, pillows, shoes, etc.
This cat (or cats as I have caught 2 doing such naughtiness). It is very hard for me to resist the urges that would only get PETA on my ass. I swear the only thing that stops me is the thought that, perhaps they ARE just dumb animals and not the vindictive little demons I believe them to be (especially at that moment). That and the fact that the damn things are so small, run so fast, and can hide places I can't get to. Good thing I don't have kids.

Picture 6

Let me just say I have been accused if having a sensitive sense of smell. However, if you know what I'm talking about...then you know that it must only compound the problem.

I decided to weigh myself this morning. The scale gets almost absolutely no use so in order to do this I have to dig the scale out of the corner where cleaner and the tiny garbage can sit on it. Hmm, why does it look rusty. I haven't had it that long.
So I moved the CAT PISS LOGGED scale in the bathroom. Ugh, sniff, gag, clean.
Fine, fine, fine. I'd beat them but obviously this is old, I have to go to work, and they're just dumb animals...Right?
For a couple days this week I thought I smelled...sniff, sniff..."What is that?"...cat piss at work. I thought it was my clothes (which, being hung up and put away made no sense). I thought maybe it WAS on something and then on my chair. 3 days ago, me with my nose on my chair like I'm smelling for farts...nope. Then I thought I had been hallucinating when it wasn't there a rainy yesterday. Today *sniff...sniff*. I smell it again. I change shoes at work, but usually take those off to as I like to sit on my feet. *Sniff, sniff* Is that my foot? I bring my left foot up to my nose (yes I am that flexable). Hmmm, smells a little like... I go wash my feet, but after lunch I smell it again. It's comming from under my desk. I realize it is coming from my Doc Martin sandals. Yippie. I'm sure that comes out of leather. I just busted these out for summer...Now I have to figure out where they were (closet I believe) and clean that too.

It's hard to work when you smell like piss

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Sam said...

OMG. I'm so there with you. Once my ex was going on a business trip and left the top of his suitcase open, already fully packed. Zada decided that she didn't want him to go. She pissed all over his clothes. We learned to always close suitcases. Damn cats. Stupid PETA. They're not dumb (the cats) they're vindictive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home