Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"And shoes are ALWAYS important! How DARE you say otherwise!!!"

Well, Da’ is off and I’d like nothing better than good wine, good smoke, long tub soak and a good enough friend to sit and listen* and occasionally fetch me more wine. Unfortunately I have to work so I can take time off for the dress fittings, the wedding, and the honeymoon.
beach drinks, just keep thinking Beach Drinks
We’re looking into a Rainforest honeymoon now. I’d love to see them before they are gone and the euro is killing the dollar right now anyway. It’s neat to see these places trying to save the Rainforest by making an Eco-friendly tourist place. So what if the shacks are shacks, some are posh shacks built in the treetops. Sweeet.

*the best parties usually end up in the kitchen and the best conversations (if female) are often had in a bathroom


R sent out a mass mailing to his family last night
“So I just wanted to put out a notice that even before the wedding my job situation might be shifting… I thought if something happened quickly - I should send something out now and simplify the phone calls down the road”
I guess it’s best since we have an extended family (3 moms and 3 dads, not to mention siblings)
An interview tomorrow.
Phone interview next week.
Another deal in the wings.

This IS going to happen. He HAS decided to leave the job. We just don’t know where he’ll land yet.

The good news…
I think I found shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home